We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Who is this product intended for?
- How do I take this product?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in this product?
- What are the ingredients derived from?
- Does this product contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is this product free from GMOs?
- Is this product vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using this product?
- What is the expiration date of Ox Bile?
- Is Ox Bile safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?