We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- How is the bile extracted from the oxen?
- What is Ox Bile derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Ox Bile?
- Is Ox Bile gluten-free?
- Is Ox Bile soy-free?
- Does Ox Bile contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Ox Bile contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Ox Bile suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Ox Bile safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Ox Bile be used for children?