Ox Bile does not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients. However, the finished product has not yet been tested for gluten content, so it cannot be labeled "gluten-free”. We are working on conducting allergen testing on all of the products in the Seeking Health line to verify that there is no gluten allergen in the finished product. The Knowledge Base, product pages, and labels will be updated accordingly as results are returned. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- How is the bile extracted from the oxen?
- What is Ox Bile derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Ox Bile?
- Is Ox Bile gluten-free?
- Is Ox Bile soy-free?
- Does Ox Bile contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Ox Bile contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Ox Bile suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Ox Bile safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Ox Bile be used for children?