We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NADH + CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free of Magnesium Stearate?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain sulfur?
- Does NADH cause symptoms similar to that of niacin flush symptoms?