We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Who is NADH + CoQ10 intended for?
- How do I take NADH + CoQ10?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in NADH + CoQ10?
- What are the ingredients in NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free from GMOs?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using NADH + CoQ10?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?