NADH + CoQ10 does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NADH + CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free of Magnesium Stearate?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain sulfur?
- Does NADH cause symptoms similar to that of niacin flush symptoms?