Not enough is known about the use of NAC during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of NAC for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is NAC derived from?
- What is the expiration date of NAC?
- Does NAC contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NAC suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NAC safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NAC be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NAC?
- Is NAC free of magnesium stearate?
- Does NAC contain sulfur?