The potent dosage Niacin Lozenges is above the recommended dosage for pregnant or breastfeeding women. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Niacin Lozenges for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for any disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Lozenges?
- Do Niacin Lozenges contain sulfur?
- Are Niacin Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?