Molybdenum 75 does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, an incidental ingredient in the chelate is derived in part from corn. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 75 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 75?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 75 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 75 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 75 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 75?
- Is Molybdenum 75 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain sulfur?