Not enough is known about the use of Niacin Capsules during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about their safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Niacin Capsules for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Capsules?
- Do Niacin Capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Capsules?
- Are Niacin Capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Niacin Capsules contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?