For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Optimal Sleep or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Sleep intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Sleep?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Sleep?
- What are the active ingredients in Optimal Sleep derived from?
- Does Optimal Sleep contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Sleep free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Sleep vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Sleep?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Sleep?
- Is Optimal Sleep safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?