Optimal Sleep does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Sleep derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Sleep?
- Does Optimal Sleep contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Sleep suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Sleep safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Sleep be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Sleep?
- Is Optimal Sleep free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Sleep contain sulfur?