For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Optimal Protein or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Does consuming plant-based protein powders inhibit the absorption of iron?
- What is Optimal Protein derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Protein?
- Is Optimal Protein gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Protein soy-free?
- Does Optimal Protein contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Protein contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Protein suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Protein safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Protein be used for children?