Optimal Protein does not contain any corn or grain-derived ingredients. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- Does consuming plant-based protein powders inhibit the absorption of iron?
- What is Optimal Protein derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Protein?
- Is Optimal Protein gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Protein soy-free?
- Does Optimal Protein contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Protein contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Protein suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Protein safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Protein be used for children?