The niacin in this supplement, as nicotinic acid, is synthetically derived in a laboratory. This ingredient, in its superior form, is often synthesized in order to provide ample potency and bioavailability in supplement form.
Articles in this section
- What are Niacin Capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Niacin Capsules?
- Do Niacin Capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Niacin Capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Niacin Capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Niacin Capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Niacin Capsules?
- Are Niacin Capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Niacin Capsules contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between Niacin Lozenges, Niacin Capsules, and Niacin Sustained Release?