Neutralize may uncommonly cause gas, bloating, stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting. Those taking medications, especially medications for high blood pressure or diuretics, should use caution and consults with their healthcare professional if considering the use of Neutralize. Potassium Bicarbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate can be harmful in large doses. Always consult your healthcare professional about proper dosages. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Neutralize derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Neutralize?
- Does Neutralize contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Neutralize suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Neutralize safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Neutralize be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Neutralize?
- Is Neutralize free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Neutralize contain sulfur?
- Does Neutralize help with acid reflux?