We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Softgel supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC softgels?
- What are Optimal PC softgels derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal PC softgels?
- Do Optimal PC softgels contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Optimal PC softgels suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Optimal PC softgels safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal PC softgels be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal PC softgels?
- Are Optimal PC softgels free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Optimal PC softgels contain sulfur?