No, Optimal PC is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians. The glycerin is from bovine (cow).
Articles in this section
- How much phosphatidylcholine and choline are in the Optimal PC products?
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC?
- What is Optimal PC derived from?
- Are Optimal PC softgels soy-free?
- Does Optimal PC contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal PC suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal PC?