Not enough is known about the use of Optimal PC Liquid during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal PC Liquid for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between lecithin and Optimal PC?
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC Liquid?
- What is Optimal PC Liquid derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal PC Liquid?
- Does Optimal PC Liquid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal PC Liquid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal PC Liquid?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid free of magnesium stearate?