We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Start derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Start?
- Does Optimal Start contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Start suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Start safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Start be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Start?
- Is Optimal Start free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Start contain sulfur?