Optimal Start does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil and the ascorbic acid is derived from corn. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid are considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Start derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Start?
- Does Optimal Start contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Start suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Start safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Start be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Start?
- Is Optimal Start free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Start contain sulfur?