For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Optimal Magnesium or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Magnesium derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Magnesium?
- Is Optimal Magnesium gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Magnesium soy-free?
- Does Optimal Magnesium contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Optimal Magnesium contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Magnesium suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Magnesium safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Magnesium be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Magnesium?