Nattokinase is suitable for vegetarians, not vegans. The L-leucine is derived from duck feathers, therefore making this product unsuitable for vegans.
Articles in this section
- What is Nattokinase derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Nattokinase?
- Is Nattokinase soy-free?
- Does Nattokinase contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Nattokinase suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Nattokinase safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Nattokinase be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Nattokinase?
- Is Nattokinase free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Nattokinase contain sulfur?