Not enough is known about the use of Optimal Iodine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Iodine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Iodine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Iodine?
- Does Optimal Iodine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Iodine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Iodine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Iodine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Iodine?
- Is Optimal Iodine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Iodine contain sulfur?