Optimal Iodine does not contain any corn or grain-derived ingredients. Though our products have not yet been specifically tested for corn allergens, they are formulated to be free of corn proteins and allergens.
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Iodine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Iodine?
- Does Optimal Iodine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Iodine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Iodine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Iodine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Iodine?
- Is Optimal Iodine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Iodine contain sulfur?