Side effects of fish oil consumption include belching, bad breath, heartburn, nausea, loose stools, rash, joint, back and muscle pain and nosebleeds. If you are currently undergoing treatment for a medical condition, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of Optimal Fish Oil. Do not consume Optimal Fish Oil if you have allergies to fish or seafood. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Optimal Fish Oil or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Fish Oil derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Fish Oil?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil soy-free?
- Does Optimal Fish Oil contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Fish Oil be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Fish Oil?
- Does Optimal Fish Oil contain sulfur?