Not enough is known about the use of Optimal Fish Oil during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Fish Oil for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Fish Oil derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Fish Oil?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil gluten-free?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil soy-free?
- Does Optimal Fish Oil contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Fish Oil safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Fish Oil be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Fish Oil?
- Does Optimal Fish Oil contain sulfur?