Optimal Electrolyte Powder does not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients. However, the finished product has not yet been tested for gluten content, so it cannot be labeled "gluten-free”. We are working on conducting allergen testing on all of the products in the Seeking Health line to verify that there is no gluten allergen in the finished product. The Knowledge Base, product pages, and labels will be updated accordingly as results are returned. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Electrolyte powder intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Electrolyte powder?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Electrolyte powder?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder gluten-free?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Electrolyte powder derived from?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte Powder soy-free?
- Does Optimal Electrolyte contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte powder free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Electrolyte powder vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Electrolyte powder?