Turmeric may be unsafe to take during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Optimal Curcumin for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Curcumin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Curcumin?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Curcumin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Curcumin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Curcumin be used for children?
- Is Optimal Curcumin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Curcumin?