Side effects of high doses of NADH + CoQ10 (above the recommended amount) may include insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, overstimulation, stomach upset, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can also cause allergic skin rashes in some people. If you have very low blood pressure take caution when consuming CoQ10 supplements. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NADH + CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free of Magnesium Stearate?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain sulfur?
- Does NADH cause symptoms similar to that of niacin flush symptoms?