For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering NADH + CoQ10 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Who is NADH + CoQ10 intended for?
- How do I take NADH + CoQ10?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in NADH + CoQ10?
- What are the ingredients in NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free from GMOs?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using NADH + CoQ10?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?