For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering NADH + CoQ10 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NADH + CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free of Magnesium Stearate?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain sulfur?
- Does NADH cause symptoms similar to that of niacin flush symptoms?