Not enough is known about the use of NADH + CoQ10 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of NADH + CoQ10 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on NADH + CoQ10?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NADH + CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NADH + CoQ10?
- Is NADH + CoQ10 free of Magnesium Stearate?
- Does NADH + CoQ10 contain sulfur?
- Does NADH cause symptoms similar to that of niacin flush symptoms?