We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is NAC derived from?
- What is the expiration date of NAC?
- Does NAC contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NAC suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NAC safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NAC be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NAC?
- Is NAC free of magnesium stearate?
- Does NAC contain sulfur?