NAC does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the process used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is NAC derived from?
- What is the expiration date of NAC?
- Does NAC contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is NAC suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is NAC safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can NAC be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using NAC?
- Is NAC free of magnesium stearate?
- Does NAC contain sulfur?