Optimal Curcumin does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Optimal Curcumin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Curcumin?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal Curcumin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal Curcumin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal Curcumin be used for children?
- Is Optimal Curcumin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal Curcumin contain sulfur?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal Curcumin?