The ingredients in Optimal CoQ10 are not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- Is Optimal CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
- What is Optimal CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal CoQ10?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal CoQ10?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain sulfur?