CoQ10 may cause some mild side effects including but not limited to, stomach upset, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It can cause allergic skin reactions in some people. If you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment, surgery, have abnormal blood pressure, or smoke tobacco, please consult your qualified healthcare professional before considering the use of Optimal CoQ10. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Optimal CoQ10 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- Is Optimal CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinone or ubiquinol?
- What is Optimal CoQ10 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal CoQ10?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal CoQ10 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal CoQ10?
- Is Optimal CoQ10 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Optimal CoQ10 contain sulfur?