We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Melatonin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Melatonin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Melatonin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Melatonin be used for children?
- Is Melatonin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Melatonin contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance and taste of this lozenge?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Melatonin?