For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Melatonin or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Melatonin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Melatonin?
- Does Melatonin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Melatonin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Melatonin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Melatonin be used for children?
- Is Melatonin free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Melatonin contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance and taste of this lozenge?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Melatonin?