Molybdenum is possibly unsafe if taken in high doses (above the recommended amount). If you have gout, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of this product. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Molybdenum 75 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 75 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 75?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 75 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 75 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 75 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 75?
- Is Molybdenum 75 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain sulfur?