Not enough is known about the use of Molybdenum 75 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Molybdenum 75 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 75 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 75?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 75 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 75 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 75 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 75?
- Is Molybdenum 75 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 75 contain sulfur?