There are few reported side effects with mastic gum intake. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Mastic Gum or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Mastic Gum derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Mastic Gum?
- Does Mastic Gum contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Mastic Gum suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Mastic Gum safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Mastic Gum be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Mastic Gum?
- Is Mastic Gum free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Mastic Gum contain sulfur?