Not enough is known about the use of Mastic Gum during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Mastic Gum for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Mastic Gum derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Mastic Gum?
- Does Mastic Gum contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Mastic Gum suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Mastic Gum safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Mastic Gum be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Mastic Gum?
- Is Mastic Gum free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Mastic Gum contain sulfur?