We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 500 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 500?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 500 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 500 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 500 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 500?
- Is Molybdenum 500 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain sulfur?