Molybdenum is possibly unsafe if taken in high doses (above the recommended amount). If you have gout, please consult your healthcare professional before considering the use of this product. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Molybdenum 500 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 500 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 500?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 500 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 500 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 500 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 500?
- Is Molybdenum 500 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain sulfur?