For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Molybdenum 500 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 500 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 500?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 500 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 500 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 500 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 500?
- Is Molybdenum 500 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain sulfur?