Not enough is known about the use of Molybdenum 500 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult your healthcare professional when considering the use of Molybdenum 500 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 500 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 500?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 500 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 500 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 500 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 500?
- Is Molybdenum 500 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain sulfur?