Molybdenum bisglycinate chelate contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Molybdenum 500 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Molybdenum 500?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Molybdenum 500 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Molybdenum 500 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Molybdenum 500 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Molybdenum 500?
- Is Molybdenum 500 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Molybdenum 500 contain sulfur?