We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Plus?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Plus?
- Is Magnesium Plus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Magnesium Plus sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?