We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Sleep intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Sleep?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Sleep?
- What are the active ingredients in Optimal Sleep derived from?
- Does Optimal Sleep contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Sleep free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Sleep vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Sleep?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal Sleep?
- Is Optimal Sleep safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?