Magnesium side effects may include stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you believe that you are experiencing any of these symptoms or side-effects, please see your healthcare professional. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. Speak with your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medications as magnesium malate can affect the absorption of some medications (such as antibiotics). We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Magnesium Malate or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Malate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Malate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Malate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Malate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Malate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Malate?
- Is Magnesium Malate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain sulfur?
- How much elemental magnesium is in each serving of Magnesium Malate?