For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Magnesium Malate or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Malate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Malate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Malate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Malate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Malate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Malate?
- Is Magnesium Malate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain sulfur?
- Is there any fermentation, citric acid or vinegar production involved in the derivation of malic acid from apples, regarding the Magnesium Malate?